The perfect tool for measuring both openers and closer shims. I use both digital calipers and a digital micrometer to measure shims. Calipers can measure both openers and closers, while a micrometer is better if you’re just measuring openers.
- Rare fractional calipers perfect for measuring minute differences in shim sizes.
- Extra Large Readout
- Hardened Stainless Steel construction
- Measures in inches, metric and fractions with the press of a button.
- A locking screw allows you to lock the caliper in position for measuring
- Has a button that resets the caliper prior to or after use.
- Resistant to humidity and dust.
- It has a measuring range of 0-4 Inch (0-100mm), and is accurate to 0.0005 inches (0.01 mm).
- Supplied in a protective plastic case with a spare battery.