The perfect tool for measuring both openers and closer shims. I use both digital calipers and a digital micrometer to measure shims. Calipers can measure both openers and closers, while a micrometer is better if you’re just measuring openers.
- Use for inside, outside, depth and step measurements
- Accurately measure within +/- 0.001 in. or 0.03mm
- Auto ON/OFF
- Last measurement memory
- Jaw depth: 11/16 in. (inside jaws) / 1-9/16 in. (outside jaws)
- Smooth stainless steel construction
- Large high resolution LCD display
- Measures up to 6 in.