Please read the following carefully.
- International orders process:
- 1. International orders do NOT go through the normal shopping cart process due to shipping rate differences.
- 2. Using my contact form on the website send me your FULL mailing address AND your phone number (required for the shipment).
- 3. Did you send your phone #. Here’s another reminder otherwise I’ll have to email you to ask for it. I cannot ship without a delivery phone #.
- 4. Send me a picture of the shopping cart items or list the items you wish to purchase in the contact form.
- 5. I will email you the shipping cost and send an e-invoice for you to pay.
- 6. Most shipments are made within 24 hours of payment.
- International orders are shipped via UPS express. Delivery time is 4-5 business days not including holidays. Their rates are very reasonable. (NOTE: My maintenance books are heavy. For international shipping the costs are sometimes more than the cost of the book. I can’t control that. My books are NOT available digitally.)
- I only ship UPS express for international orders. Any other service is either too expensive or results in lost packages
- International customers are responsible for any import taxes to include VAT, which will be due at time of delivery.
- I do not control the length of time for customs inspections, nor do I control the shipper.
- I do not control shipping costs. If you email me asking for a cheaper alternative or comment that the costs of shipping are high, I will refer you back to this webpage.
- All orders will be insured. If non-delivery after 45 days, money will be refunded. UPS has never lost any of my packages.
- Customers are responsible for tracking the packages and being available when they are delivered. I will only refund for non-deliveries once the package is returned for me. UPS will try several times to attempt delivery, but if import taxes are due they cannot simply drop off the packages.
- For international customers another option is to ship to an intermediary here in the US and have the mail forwarded to you. The links here provide a few such forwarding company options. There are many options available for such services.
I do not have international distributors nor intend to set up such outlets.