For Panigale 1199 and 1299 inlet valves.
OUT OF STOCK OF of some sizes. Production run in Spring 2024 should demand exist.
- Zero the calipers in a closed position.
- Open the calipers to 5.66mm
- Zero the calipers in that position
- Insert tool into the closer shim
- Insert tool with closer shim into calipers
- Measure from the top of the tool to the bottom of the closer shim. Do NOT force the calipers closed and do NOT force the tool into the closer shim. Otherwise you’re reading will be invalid.
- Remeasure several times until you get a feel for the proper measurement. Be GENTLE.
- Read my shim how-to guidelines and bracket any shim order.