I tested this product during 2022 to see if it was a worthy successor to my old LCD voltmeter. With added functionality of USB charger outputs, this voltmeter doubles as a power station for other products such as GPS or phone chargers. See linked products for SAE quick disconnect at the battery and for an extension should you with to locate the voltmeter on the dash.
- Dual USB output: 5V 4.8A total (Each 2.4A), Input: 12V – 24V battery, with on/off power switch
- Built-in voltmeter and ammeter display: Display input voltage indicate whether the battery in the bike is good, needs charged or bad, Display output voltage and current indicate USB charging status
- Multi-level safety protection: input reverse polarity protection, USB output over-current and short-circuit protection, and over-temperature protection
- Perfect for two charging devices for your bike, motorcycle, ATV, etc.
- Small and portable,with Zip tie hole for easy to install, Included 1.1m(43 Inches) SAE to SAE extension and 5pcs Zip tie.
- 2-year warranty.