Ducati Buyer’s Guide Description – Regular Price $12.99
- Covers every Ducati manufactured from 1990-2017
- Owner’s viewpoint provided
- Riding impression
- “Things to Watch” for each model
- Specifications for each model
- 101 pages, Over 200 Pictures
- Each model evaluated quantitatively to provide comparisons
- Priced right – you can’t even buy a set of spark plugs for a DS1000 this cheap
- Gloss Cover and properly bound so it won’t fall apart
Desmodue/Desmodue Maintenance & Modification Guide – Regular Price $39.99
- Covers every Desmodue/Desmotre made since 1990
- 290 pages of awesomeness
- 2019 Edition
- Used by owners and technicians alike as a must-have maintenance resource.
- The definitive “do it yourself” guide for maintaining your desmodue/desmotre.
- Fourth edition of this manual includes experiences from the author’s 22 years of wrenching on Ducatis.
- Over 900 Pictures.
- Covers all years of 907ie, Gran Canyon, 2-valve Monsters, 2-valve Sport, 2-valve Supersport, MHe, ST2, ST3, 2-valve Multistradas, 2-valve Hypermotards and 2-valve Scramblers.
- Question/Answer inset boxes in each chapter with frequently asked questions.
- Step-by-Step instruction sequences provided for basic services.
- Every Chapter has been enhanced and expanded to include the latest techniques and tips.
- Inset Tips Boxes with important reminders for each maintenance check.
- Reference section in each chapter for where to find parts and tools.
- Recommended modifications given within each section.
- Torque Specifications given within each chapter.