I’ve been puttering with oil blends for the past few years, finally ending up with my an oil that provided quick lubrication of the top end of Ducatis, yet held up under the heat that both the water-cooled and oil-cooled 2V, 3V and 4V motors endure.
Maxima V-Twin 20w-50 Full Synthetic Oil – My 3-Season Selection
- Fully synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle oil designed for modern V-Twin engines, transmissions and primary chaincases
- Engineered and tested for performance in V-Twin motorcycles
- Provides excellent protection against thermal and viscosity breakdown under high temperatures generated by air-cooled V-Twin engines
- Also appropriate for wet clutch performance allowing for smooth operation and protection
- Suitable for all 4-stroke motorcycles where SAE 20W-50 is recommended
- Exceeds API SL, JASO MA2
NOTE: Cannot ship this product outside of the USA.