Sometimes minimalism is the best way to go. This unobtrusive voltage monitor has a small footprint and won’t clutter up your dashboard. The monitor has a micro processor that monitors the output of the system and hooks up with a simple 2 wire installation. A single Multi-Color L.E.D. Visual Indicator (Red/Green/Amber) lets you know whether your voltage is normal or abnormal. An auto-dimming L.E.D. reduces night-time glare while riding. It mounts virtually anywhere with included double sided tape. The voltage Range is 6 to 17 VDC, with an accuracy within 200 milli-volts. asall form factor allows it to be mounted anywhere, including zip-tieing it to a reservoir bracket or placement alongside the instrument cluster.
- This module has a micro processor that monitors the output of the system you choose with a simple 2 wire installation
- Single Multi-Color L.E.D.
- Visual Indicator (Red/Green/Amber)
- Know whether your voltage is normal or abnormal – Additionally, you will be notified of serious fault conditions by an attention-getting flash of the L.E.D.
- Auto-dimming L.E.D.
- When you switch the key on the unit goes through a startup cycle flashing the light green, amber and red and then indicates the current charge state:
- Flashing green >15.2v
- Green 12.9-15.1v
- Amber 12.7-12.8v
- Red 12.1-12.6v
- Flashing red <12v