Designed and made in the USA. A triple x-ring design eliminates leaks. Includes bearing to protect slave in case pushrod rotates. Probably the best designed slave I’ve ever come across, Slingshot’s version was based on a pre-existing design from a manufacturer that went out of business. Resurrected, the design ensures customers have access to a slave that will stand the test of time. I’ve had several on my machines for over 15 years.
. •- Made of Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum (6061-T6)
• – Manufactured using 100% CNC and finished with anodize coating
• – Self-contained design with end seals prevents damage due to chain grime
• – Pushrod rides within a precision bearing to eliminates galling due to seized clutch bearing
• – Three sectional piston design combined with three separate X-Rings eliminates leakage
• – 28mm piston reduces clutch pull effort by up to 20%
• – Built-in stop prevents clutch damage due to pushrod over-travel
• – All models with an anti-rotation pin on the pushrod must remove the pin before installing
• – Listing comes with: (1) Slave Cylinder (1) Piston (1) Bearing (2) Oil Seals (2) Grommets (3) X-Rings (3) Bolts
NOTE1: The bearing will NOT be able to protect the slave if your pushrod is spinning. You must replace your pressure plate center bearing occasionally to protect the pushrod. You can purchase the bearing HERE.
NOTE2: Will NOT fit Panigale/Superquadro/V4 engines.
NOTE3: Only available in Silver.