Out of stock until August
The Oberon performance clutch slave cylinder has proven to a very reliable slave cylinder. Designed to improve the performance and looks of the original Ducati cylinder. Substantially reducing the heaviness of the original clutch action, aching arms and clunky gear changes are a thing of the past. The internal piston design, seals and breather hole have been drastically enhanced to stop leaks and leave a smoother clutch action. CNC machined from billet for lightness, strength and precision looks. The 29mm piston size offers a25% reduction and is much easier to find neutral while still having aneasy clutch pull. Everything you need is included in the kit plus a conversion shaft for earlier Ducati’s.
UPDATE: Oberon has updated the slave cylinders to work with the newer 2011/2012+ bikes that have a pin to stop the clutch rod from spinning. You won’t need to remove the pin, there is now a recess built into the Oberon slave cylinder.
- Smoother transitionresulting in lighter clutch action
- Available in six anodized colors
- Black or Titanium
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Repositioned breather hole away from chain and sprocket grime
- ‘U’ seals for precision action
- Wiper seal to stop dirt ingress
- Shaft and dust sealed back
- Pre-2000 conversion spacer included
- Simple to install
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Lifetime warranty
NOTE1: Will not fit Panigale models